This page is currently under construction, but listed here are the activities that are currently open for anyone to come and play through the summer:
Earlier times may be arranged with president’s approval.
- Fun with games – every other Monday – check credenza for more information. Hosts: Cindy Saul and Laurie Merrick
- Mah Jongg Hosted Open Play – Mondays: 12:30. All levels are welcome, but you must know how to play.
“Talking” Bridge – 9 am – on many Tuesdays, hosted by Sue Hall. Open-handed bridge play with discussion to help improve your bridge bidding and playing. Please contact the club to be on this group’s email list.
- Triple Play – many ladies play Triple Play on Wednesday. You have a better chance of fitting into a table if you get there by 11:15, due to the fact that most all games are started by 12:00.
- Open Bridge – bring your own bag lunch starting at 11:00, game starts at 11:30; host is Myrna Packer. Reservations required.
- Progressive Hand & Foot – many ladies play Progressive Hand & Foot on Thursday. You have a better chance of fitting into a table if you get there by 11:15, due to the fact that most all games are started by 12:00.
- Open Mah Jongg with a kick Thursdays. 12:00 to 3:00, all welcome; host is Connie Loper
Currently the club is open on Saturdays as long as there is a monitor up front by the desk. If we do not have a monitor we will close Saturdays once again. Please note: Saturday is self monitoring. One group of ladies must sit at the front table and play so they can see the door.
The club is open for all games, Monday-Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bring a guest and enjoy the club and your new friends. Play whatever you want, with your own group anytime the club is open. Any game on any day can be played and all games are un-hosted unless a host is listed.
Make new friends! There is a blue notebook on the credenza with names of people looking to play certain games. Please use the lists in this notebook to form a new group or to find a player for your group.
Ladies’ Pot Luck luncheons have resumed. Please look in the “Events Calendar” menu item for exact dates and times.