Women's Social Club
A place for women to mingle
Luncheons, Cards, SocializingGreat gatherings and great opportunities to share and grow
The club room will be closed May 13 – May 19
Welcome to the SCW Women’s Social Club
We are a Women’s Social Club for Sun City West residents with activities galore. We play cards and various games, as well as join together for luncheons and other activities. Please check out the many menu items on this web site and click the button below for a flyer describing our club!
We are turning 40 this year
We were chartered by the SCW Recreation Centers 40 years ago, and we have been located at our clubhouse at the Kuentz Recreation Center for the past 30 years.
- Clubroom closed May 13-May 19
- May 20 – Salad luncheon – 11 am – 1 pm – please bring appetizer, salad or side dish, wine, dessert, or chocolates to share, club will provide the main course. Appetizers and wine must be delivered by 11, main course served at noon. Card playing to begin at 1 pm.
- May 21 – 1 pm – Crafters will be making fairy lights. Sign-up required. Click this line for more information and a printable/viewable/savable flyer.
- May 29 – 9:30 am Board Meeting; noon – Birthday celebration – the club will supply a cake to celebrate all who have birthdays in May.
Events and activities information…
- Pre-set games with your Women’s Club friends can be played on any day and at any time the club room is open. Refer to the “Women’s Social Club” – “About and Location” menu items for club hours and location.
- Descriptions of our regularly scheduled activities are listed under the “Activities” menu on top of this page.
- All of our special and on-going events and activities are listed and fully described under the “Events Calendar” menu. The calendar defaults to “list” view, listing all activities by date as text, but it has the option of being viewed in a weekly or monthly calendar view.
- Thank you for visiting our site. We are adding content all the time. Please visit again soon!