Women's Social Club
A place for women to mingle
Luncheons, Cards, SocializingGreat gatherings and great opportunities to share and grow
Welcome to the SCW Women’s Social Club
We are a Women’s Social Club for Sun City West residents with activities galore. We play cards and various games, as well as join together for luncheons and other activities. Please check out the many menu items on this web site and click the button below for a flyer describing our club!
- Membership renewals are now being accepted. Click on this line for renewal instructions. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
- January 21 – noon – Salad luncheon. Please bring an appetizer or main dish to pass for 8-10 people, or wine, chocolates, or dessert. Sign-up required. Game and card playing to begin at 1 PM.
- January 25 – Day outing to Historic Sahuaro Ranch – meet at 11 am at the club. Click on this line for more information and a viewable, savable, printable flyer.
- January 31 – noon – The club will provide a birthday cake for all to celebrate with those who have birthdays in January.
- January 31 – 12:30 pm – NEW MEMBERS’ COFFEE
- February 4 – Clubroom closed by rec center for operations Meeting. Bunco will not be held on this day.
- February 11 – Breakfast club – meet at 9:30 am at IHOP, 13734 W. Bell Rd. in Surprise
- February 13 – general membership meeting – Doors will open at 11 am, light pizza lunch will be served approximately at 11:15 am, and the meeting will begin at noon. Card/game playing will begin at 1 pm. Signup required for the lunch.
- February 14 – Clubroom closed by rec center for a TORCH event
- February 17 – 3-7 pm – The Women’s Club is participating in the Relay for Life Event at Beardsley Park. Click this line for more information.
- February 18 – noon – Salad luncheon. Please bring appetizers or a main dish to pass for 8-10 people, or wine, chocolates, or dessert. Sign-up required. Game and card playing to begin at 1 PM.
- February 25 – noon – The club will provide a birthday cake for all to celebrate with those who have birthdays in February.
New activities starting the second week of January: Open Pinochle on Tuesdays and Open Mah Jong With a Kick on Thursdays, at noon.
Events and activities information…
- Pre-set games with your Women’s Club friends can be played on any day and at any time the club room is open. Refer to the “Women’s Social Club” – “About and Location” menu items for club hours and location.
- Descriptions of our regularly scheduled activities are listed under the “Activities” menu on top of this page.
- All of our special and on-going events and activities are listed and fully described under the “Events Calendar” menu. The calendar defaults to “list” view, listing all activities by date as text, but it has the option of being viewed in a weekly or monthly calendar view.
- Thank you for visiting our site. We are adding content all the time. Please visit again soon!